Bryan Bilyeu's Hotlist: Library
- Computational Science and Engineering - Gilbert Strang
- Wavelets and Filter Banks - Gilbert Strang, T. Nguyen
- A Heart for Freedom - Chai Ling - The Remarkable Journey of a Young Dissident, Her Daring Escape, and Her Ongoing Quest to Bring Justice to China
- The Heavenly Man - Brother Yun, Paul Hattaway - The Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun
- The Real Jimmy Carter - Steven F. Hayward - How our worst ex-president undermines American foreign policy, coddles dictators, and created the party of Clinton and Kerry
- The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde - Joseph Pearce
- Witness - Whittaker Chambers, John Fox - Confessions of an ex-Communist.
- God's Battalions: the Case for the Crusades - Rodney Stark
- The Politics of Deviance - Anne Hendershott - Deviance, in the famous phrase of Daniel Patrick Moynihan, has been "dumbed down." ... "The Politics of Deviance" maintains that definitions of deviance that rely upon reason, and not emotion or political advocacy, are indispensable to the process of generating and sustaining cultural values and reaffirming the moral ties that bind us together.